My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://backforsecondsblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome! Have you linked up to this weeks Back For Seconds Social? Come join the party here!

Monday, August 20, 2012

Second To None {Features}

Pin It

Before we get to the sweet stuff, I want to encourage you to be sure you come back here tomorrow! It's gonna be a really special day, and I  have a super fun treat for you!
I gotta tell ya, I am having a ball partying with all of you! Every link took me to a creative post that knocked my socks off! It's so hard choosing which ones to feature - all of you are so fabulous!!
Now let's see who is Second to none this week, shall we?


Lemons for Lulu shared these S'Mores Donuts - Donut perfection, me thinks.


Baking with Blondie Made Pepperoni Pizza Pull Apart Bread - Does this look amazing or what?!


How ridiculously cute are these Dinosaur Cookies from Sue at Munchkin Munchies?


And this the most popular link of the week was Salted Hot Fudge Caramel Brownies from Kristin from Kristin's kNook...I need these. Like, NOW!

Congratulations!! Grab a button and wear it proud!


Be sure to come back tomorrow at 6pm cst for this weeks party and a special post and a yummy treat!

Pin It

4 comments:

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

That pizza bread is amazing!

Unknown said...

Love them all! I'll be sure and link up this week! Sorry I couldnt last week... I have been SOO busy!

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel said...

Yay, great link-up! Those dino cookies are adorable.

Mandy | Baking with Blondie said...

Thanks for the feature! I'm in love with your blog and can't wait to link up each week!

Post a Comment

I heart your comments! Let's chat ;)