My blog has moved!

You will be automatically redirected to the new address. If that does not occur, visit
http://backforsecondsblog.com/
and update your bookmarks.

Welcome! Have you linked up to this weeks Back For Seconds Social? Come join the party here!

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Back For Seconds Social *Link Party*

Pin It



I am so thankful to each one of you who took the time to link up to my very first Back For Seconds Social last week! You all made it a great success, and I had a blast looking through all of your projects, tips, and recipes. Y'all are crazy talented! I hope you will keep coming back each week, this was so fun!
In case you missed it, here's what I've been up to this week: (click the picture to view the recipe)

In case rich and fudgy brownies aren't delicious enough, I added coconut cream frosting into the mix!

Make your favorite ice cream flavor into a cookie!

A sweet cake with a wild surprise inside...


Now let's get to the exciting part - the features!!

Be sure to grab this button to let everyone know you were featured!

*Confessions of an ADD Housewife showed us how to make vinegar smell good while it works it's cleaning magic!


Hugs And Cookies tempted us with this dangerous creation. Oh. My. Word. *Drool*














4 Little Fergusons shared this yummy Kansas Cornbread Salad. I want this for dinner tonight!
011
Snips and Spice showed us how to make these fun bean bags! Great way to use up scraps of fabric!



And now LET'S PARTY!!!!!
Since this party is so new, I would be over the moon thrilled if you would help me spread the word! A party isn't a party without all of you! Invite your friends - tweet, facebook, blog, instagram your besties and tell them the Back For Seconds Social is where it's at! You guys rock!



Here's the skinny:
  • Link up your recipes, DIY projects, helpful tips, etc...I want to see it all! (Please only link up your own material)
  • Check out some other links - this is a Social after all :) Have fun and come back next week to see if you were featured! 

Pin It

20 comments:

Jess Cox said...

Thank you for hosting the party! :) Hope you have a wonderful day!

Leslie said...

Thanks for hosting! :)

Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust said...

Thanks for the party. :)

Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel said...

Yay, what an awesome party! I didn't even need to get dressed up :) and I actually linked again after months of being a party pooper.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the feature!
~Tonya from 4 little Fergusons

Unknown said...

Thanks for the party!

Winnie said...

Thank you for another party
Have a wonderful day!

Printabelle said...

Thanks for the invite! I linked up some free lunch notes for back to school.

keri @ shaken together said...

Thanks so much for hosting!!

With A Blast said...

Thanks for hosting - have a great day!
With A Blast

Yvonne @ StoneGable said...

Wonderful linky party! Thanks for hosting! NOw off to visit the features and other creative entries! Hope to see you at TUTORIALS TIPS AND TIDBITS too!

Unknown said...

Hey there, sorry to link and run this morning. I hope you enjoy the rest of the week. Thanks for hosting.

Jill @ Create.Craft.Love. said...

Thanks so much for hosting!

Lisa @ Flour Me With Love said...

Thanks for hosting :)

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for hosting, AND for linking up to the Creative Headquarters Blog Hop! Please stop by again next week! I'm a new follower :)
Barbara @ Chase the Star
http://chase-thestar.blogspot.com

Michelle Day said...

Congrats on your second party! Thanks for hosting :) I am adding your party to my party page. Have a great week.

Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting... I shared my millionaire squares.
Newest follower
http://marlys-thisandthat.blogspot.com

Malory {Snips & Spice} said...

Thanks for the feature, and for hosting such a fun and delicious party!

Deana said...

Thanks for the invite........have a wonderful weekend : )
Deana @ CountryMommaCooks

Adorned From Above said...

Great party. Thanks for hosting. I have a link party on Wednesdays, and I would love it if you would link any of your posts. It is called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Link Party. It ends tonight, but starts again on Wednesday.
http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/08/apple-cinnamon-roll-pull-aparts-and.html
I hope to see you there. Have a great Day.
Debi Bolocofsky

Post a Comment

I heart your comments! Let's chat ;)